A “cookie” is a small text file that our website stores on your computer, mobile or any other device that you use to visit us. We incorporate strictly necessary cookies that are essential to run our website.
We also incorporate other third party cookies from YouTube. The cookies are set by YouTube to track views of embedded videos and to track user preferences of YouTube videos. The cookies can also determine whether the website visitor is using the new or old version of the YouTube interface.
You can delete cookies from your computer or mobile device by following your browser instructions on how to handle and delete cookies (look at the "Help" section in your browser) Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.
What are your rights?
Right to access
At any time, you can request us to provide you with information about your personal data. You can reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide you with a copy of your personal data via e-mail.
Right to rectification
If you believe the personal data, we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate, you can request us to correct or complete this information.
Right to portability
When we process your data based on your consent or a contract, you can request us to transfer your personal data to you.
You can also request us to directly transfer your personal data to another company whose services you would like to use. We would only be able to do this when it is technically feasible.
Right to erasure
You can require us to delete your personal data under the following circumstances:
- Your data is no longer needed.
- You decide to withdraw your consent to process your personal data.
- You exercise your right to object (see below) and there is no overriding legitimate interest.
- The deletion of your personal data is required to comply with the applicable law.
- Your personal data have been unlawfully processed.
Right to object
You are entitled to request us to stop processing your personal data in the following situation:
- Legitimate interest: when the processing of your personal data that is based on our legitimate interest, you can request us to longer process your personal data. However, if we demonstrate legitimate grounds for the processing of such data which overrides your interests and rights, we will be allowed to continue processing your personal data.
Right to restriction
“Restriction” implies that your personal data may, except for storage, only be processed:
- With your consent for the exercise of legal claims.
- For the protection of other natural or legal person’s rights.
- To protect the public interest of an EU Member State.
The right to restriction can be exercised when:
- You exercise your right to rectification; you can request us to stop processing your personal data until we verify your request and correct the data.
- The processing of the personal data is unlawful, but you do not want your personal data to be deleted.
- Your personal data is no longer needed, but you do not want us to delete the information.
- You have objected to the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interests, and the decision on such objection is still pending.
How can you exercise your rights?
We have a dedicated team that will support you in relation to the exercise of your rights. You can always reach us at email@example.com
Right to lodge a complaint
If you consider that we are processing your personal data in an incorrect way, you can always contact our Customer Service. Be aware that you also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Last update: [August 2022]